Outline of Conference
Way of Paper Submission and Peer Review
Guideline of Abstract
Registration and Submission of Abstract
List of the prize winner
Host Organizations, Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
Society for Regional Revitalization E-mail:email@example.com
From September 30th (Wed) through October 1st (Thu) , 2015
・Banquet September 30th (Wed)
・Plenary Session October 1st (Thu)
Research Institute of Fukuoka Prefectural University(The Place of Oral and Poster Presentation)
October 1st (Thu) AM9:00~
1F, Research Institute of Fukuoka Prefectural University
Students: \ 4,000 (including banquet)
Regular Participants: \15,000 (including banquet)
Regular Visitors/Expectators: Free
In order to carry out the entry reception of the day smoothly, We would like to ask participants to the bank transfer of the participation fee in advance. Please transfer the participation fee to the below account.
※The lecturers and the regular visitors don’t need to pay the participation fee.
- BANK NAME ： NISHI-NIPPON CITY BANK, LTD (0190)
- SWIFT CODE/BIC CODE ： NISIJPJT
- BRANCH NAME ： Tagawa Branch
- BRANCH NO. ： 287
- ACCOUNT NAME ： Chiikishinkougakkai
- ACCOUNT NO. ： 3024601
- BRANCH ADDRESS : 9-18 Honmachi, Tagawa City, Fukuoka 826-0022, Japan
Date：September 30th (Wed)
Venue: Cafeteria, Kinki University Fukuoka Campus
English is regulated as a official language of this symposium.
Abstract of Presentation
Abstract is basically written by English. The maximum length of the Abstract is within 1 page beyond a quarter page. The deadline for submission of the Abstract is
August 21 (Fri)→ September 8 (Tue). The Abstract are accepted by E-mail to the closest office.
- Undisclosed new technologies and research outputs.
- Previously disclosed articles presented in different perspective with the addition of new findings.
- New products, improvements in production technologies, developments.
- The investigation and the study results which had local activation and social welfare for their object.
- Presentations are made orally or in poster, basically delivered in English.
- Presentation styles are oral and poster.
- Japanese can also be used if necessary and if allowed by the Secretariat.